1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is:
Olives Apartments Agata Subotowicz, ul. Polanki 111, 80 – 306 Gdańsk, NIP: 737 172 59 36, REGON: 385713138, phone number: +48 501 511 865.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior through information entered voluntarily in the forms.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The information provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the www.olivesapartments.com website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with.